2010年10月4日 星期一

Swearch.me is a slick four-way search page for your iPhone

Swearch.me is a slick four-way search page for your iPhone: "

Filed under: ,






Swearch.me is a slick little mobile web app with a simple mission: to provide you with easy access to a handful of popular search options from a single location. With a swipe of your finger to the left or right you can quickly jump between Google, Twitter, Wikipedia, and Flickr. It's even optimized for the iPhone 4 retina display.



I did note one quirk I noticed while testing on my iPod touch. Everything works well in portrait view, but when rotated to landscape all I saw was the logo and the top portion of the search box. The page didn't resize I couldn't zoom out. It's a minor issue, but Swearch.me would be even better if it knew when to adjust itself for a wide-screen view.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...