2011年2月4日 星期五

29 Ways to Keep Me Coming Back to Your Blog Again and Again

29 Ways to Keep Me Coming Back to Your Blog Again and Again: "

  1. Teach me how to do something.

  2. Entertain me.

  3. Stimulate me to think.

  4. Tell me a story.

  5. Present me with some interesting research results.

  6. Make me laugh.

  7. Review a product or service to help me make a decision.

  8. Tell me why and how something applies to me.

  9. Show me a case study of something you’ve (or someone else has) done.

  10. Make me feel like I’m not the only one who….

  11. Predict what will happen next.

  12. Collate what other people say about….

  13. Inspire me.

  14. Give me a project to go away and do.

  15. Give me a sense of belonging.

  16. Explain what something means.

  17. Summarize a topic or issue.

  18. Intrigue me.

  19. Introduce me to someone of interest.

  20. Tell me your opinion.

  21. Link to something that I need to see or read.

  22. Share something I can relate to.

  23. Provide me with a list of resources.

  24. Stimulate me to enter into a dialogue or debate.

  25. Give me a point of view that is different from the rest.

  26. Encourage me to keep going through something I’m finding tough.

  27. Keep me up to date with the latest news or developments in a field of interest.

  28. Guide me through a process.

  29. Solve a problem that I have.


What keeps you going back to others’ blogs?


Post from: ProBlogger Blog Tips

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...