Have you ever been curious what the six biggest websites on the Internet are, how many visitors they get, as well as the breakdown in demographics for those visitors? Well now you can satisfy your curiosity with MakeUseOf’s new infographic, designed by Dona Collins who is an infographic artist, blogger, teacher, and a writer of financial articles for CreditLoan.com.
We have had to shrink the infographic to make it fit onto our page so if you are unable to read any part of it, just click on it and you’ll be taken to a copy of the original.
Were you surprised by any of the statistics?
Image Credit : wheresmysocks
Read comments: Loved it? Hated it? Join discussion here ...
More articles about: Infographic, internet
- What Is That Wardriving Thing All About? (8 comments ...)
- What Is Crowdsourcing & How It’s Used [INFOGRAPHIC] (13 comments ...)
- What Is A Dynamic IP Address & How Do I Get One? [Technology Explained] (9 comments ...)
- View A Multi-Page Article On One Single Page With PageZipper (22 comments ...)
- Understanding The Internet Speed [Technology Explained] (31 comments ...)